Sunday, October 29, 2006

Top Tip

[reading: Alistair Reynolds, "Pushing Ice"; recently Neal Asher, "The Voyage of the Sable Keech", Steven Brust, "Dzur", John M. Ford, "The Dragon Waiting", Scott McCloud, "Understanding Comics"]

Today is my third attempt to fill the cracks in the grouting around the bathroom tiles. I have high hopes that this iteration might actually work, for I have encountered a Top Tip: fill the bath with water while the grout is drying, so that the gaps are stretched to their biggest during the drying period.

I did wonder why the cracks seemed to appear and disappear at random; I now realize that it depended on whether I was checking on them when I was sitting in the bath, or when I was standing by the bath. Doh.

[A:37385 B:3278 C:346 D:9187 E:26863 Total:77059]

No comments: