Sunday, February 05, 2006

Day 278

My heavens, I've been tagged. How very LiveJournal. Well, here we go:

Four jobs I've had in my life:

  1. Mathematician
  2. Software Engineer
  3. Er, that's it

Four movies I can watch over and over again:

  1. Aliens
  2. The Princess Bride
  3. Casablanca
  4. The Matrix

Four places I have lived:

  1. Swindon
  2. Redcar
  3. Egton
  4. Newcastle
Given that I didn't use all four of my job slots, I guess I can add:
  1. Stockton-on-Tees
  2. Durham
which I think covers things up to age 13.

Four TV shows I love to watch (on DVD):

  1. Buffy the Vampire Slayer
  2. Firefly
  3. The West Wing
  4. Yes Minister/Yes Prime Minister

Four places I have been on vacation:

  1. Japan (1999)
  2. India (2000)
  3. Peru (2001)
  4. Australia (2003)
Four websites I visit daily:
  1. Slashdot
  2. BBC News
  3. The Register
  4. Boing Boing
Four favourite foods:
  1. Crispy Aromatic Duck
  2. Cheese
  3. Eggs Benedict
  4. Filet de Boeuf Écossais glacé avec Roquefort

Four vehicles I've owned:

  1. Yamaha SR-125
  2. Yamaha Virago XV-535
  3. Triumph Trident 900
  4. Ducati M600 Monster
(And that's almost the complete list—the only other vehicle I've owned was a Suzuki SV-650 that got nicked about four months after I bought it).

Four albums I love:

  1. J.S.Bach, Cello Suites (a double album really, but I'll count it as one)
  2. 16 Horsepower, "Hoarse"
  3. Miles Davis, "Kind of Blue"
  4. The Smiths, "Hatful of Hollow"

No comments: